Hi folks, Lamia here, and I've decided to see about running a kind of art contest for prizes; something of mutual appreciation and the like. It's your turn to be in the art spotlight!
The objective: Draw Apple Bloom with a banana.
- Any sort of content you can think of involving Apple Bloom and a banana will be fine.
- Anthro or non-anthro is fine too, it's up to you.
- An entry without both Apple Bloom AND a banana of some sort will be disqualified!
Just a reminder, keep your spirits high, even if you don't believe you're very good. I'm not judging the absolute BEST quality artwork or how 'good' it is, I'm judging everything! Sure, quality is good, but it's not everything that makes a picture. Feeling and entertaining are what art is all about, and whoever can really speak to me the best with their piece will win many cash moneys.
Here's all the further details:
- Prizes: All places will receive a free doodle commission in addition to money.
~ 1st Place: $50
~ 2nd Place: $35
~ 3rd Place: $25
- Paypal is required to receive money. If you do not have a Paypal to receive this money, I'm sure something else can be worked out.
- For all artists who do not place from first to third, they will be entered into a random raffle to win a free doodle commission from me. (fully transferrable)
- I, Lamia, will be the singular judge for this contest.
- The due date for your submission is March 13th, which gives you one month of time to complete.
- Send your completed submissions to this email: email@example.com
~ It's inadvisable, but you can put your submission on one of your public gallery sites; however I'd prefer it if everyone waited until the end of the event to post.
~ If none of your gallery sites have a private image feature (like FA) use Imgur or Dropbox and link from there.
~ If you send your submission early and make a change or edit to it before the due date, send another email, and make sure to use the same email while mentioning you're making a change. Only the last email you send will count as your entry.
Regardless of how the contest plays out, I am glad that you all support me and hope for your continued support in my artistic endeavors to entertain you and everyone else that I can.
All prizes are provided courtesy of my manager, Nefentina's generosity, who provided the idea for this in the first place, so be sure to thank.